Phosphate Solubilizing Biofertilizer
Phosphorus is amajor nutrient for plants inducing vigorous growth and also contributing totheir disease resistance. Phosphorous helps in root formation and plant growth.The plants untilize only 10-15% of phosphate applied. The balance 85-90%remains in insoluble from in the soil. The bio promoters has highly efficientphosphate solubilizing bacteria (Basillus coagulans) that grow and secreteorganic acids, which dissolve this unavailable phosphate into soluble form andmake it available to the plants. Thus, the residual phosphate fertilizer in thesoil can be utilized and external application can be optimized.
- MinimumOrder Quantity : 100 Litre
- Brand: JFF PHOSPHOSOLUB
- PackSize : 500 ML, 1 Litre, 50 Litre, 200 Litre
- PackType : Bottle, Carbos, Drums
- Usage: Agriculture, Fertilizer
- State: Liquid
CELL COUNT:Each ml of liquid fertilizer contains approx. 108 microbes of livebacterial cells.
Mix 20 ML of JFF PHOSPHOSOLUB Fertilizer with 30 ML water and thoroughly mix with 1kg of seed and dry the seed under shade before sowing.
Add 1 Litre of JFF PHOSPHOSOLUB Fertilizer in 20 Litres of Water and apply at 1/2 Acre of Land through Drip Irrigation or Drench the soil at proper moisture of Land.
Mix 50-100 ML of JFF PHOSPHOSOLUB Fertilizer in 5-10 Litres of water. Later dip the roots of Seeds up-to half an hour before transplantation.
Fruits likeBanana, Water Melon, Pappaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, All vegetables & flowers,Wheat, Maize, Castor, Potato, Tobacco, Ginger, Bajra, Mustard, Turmeric,Cotton.
- It must bekept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition and it mustbe protected from sunlight.
- Wash handsthoroughly after use.
- RetailPacking : 500 ML, 1 Litre
- BulkPacking : 1 Litre, 10 Litre, 25 Litre,50 Litre, 200 Litre