Decomposersinclude bacteria and fungi. These organisms carry out the process of decomposition, which all living organisms undergo after death.
Organic Bio Decomposer
|Packaging||50 Litres Drum|
|Product Type||Plant Based|
|Dosage||1 LTR for 1 Tonne Waste|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Brand||Jaiveek Food & Fertilizer|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Features||100% Organic, Improves agriculture, improves life|
Organic Bio Decomposer activates the aerobic biological decomposition composting process needed to degrade the farm residues. It is comprised of microbes, microbial enzymes, cellulose digesting and nutrient supplements. It can be used for preparation of compost from a variety of agricultural waste. Its use saves time and labour greatly shortening the composting process. The quality of the compost obtained is better.
Price: Rs. 100/litre
Pack Type: Bottles, Drums
Cell Count: Each ml of liquid fertilizer contains approx. 108 microbes of live bacterial cells.
- JFF decomposer encourages composting process and it converts the complex organic form of nutrients into simpler forms by a rapid mineralization process.
- It must be kept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition and it must be protected from sunlight.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Retail Packing : 1 Litre, 500 ML, 250 ML
- Bulk Packing : 50 Litres, 200 Litres HDPE Drum
- Production Capacity: 10,000 LTR per Month
- Delivery Time: 2-3 Working days
- Packaging Details: 50 LTR HDPE Blue Drum 1 LTR, 500 ML and 250 ML Bottle Packing